Three Nights Lodging, Two Tickets to Peninsula Players, Two Tickets to Northern Sky Theatre, Two Gourmet Box Dinners & Dinner for Two at a Local Restaurant
Available June 16 through October 15 2017
Two tickets for Peninsula Players, America’s oldest Professional Resident Summer Theatre since 1935, set on the shores of the bay of Green Bay, the theatre in the garden.
A gourmet box dinner provided by Top Shelf Cafe and Gourmet to enjoy while watching the sunset in the Peninsula Players garden and a $25 Door Country Gift Certificate.
Choose your selections in the menu below, then call Top Shelf Cafe and Gourmet, to directly place your order at least one week prior to the date of the performance you will be attending. (The State of Wisconsin does not allow wine or other alcoholic beverages to be brought on to the Players grounds, but they can be purchased at the Players bar located in the garden.)
Please make your reservations at least two days in advance to ensure good seats and your personalized gourmet box dinner. Package Prices begin at $616 and depend on your room or suite selection.
“GOURMET BOX DINNER” MENU from Top Shelf & Gourmet, Sister Bay 920.854.5040
Please call Top Shelf directly to order your box lunches at least one week prior to the date of the performance you will be attending.
Choose from one of the following delicious options for each person:
Traditional French Country
A wedge of double-cream French brie, a slice of pate, fresh grapes, olives and cornichon accompanied by a freshly baked French bread and finish with a chocolate truffle!
Door County Park Favorites
Start with Door County Dried Cherries, and choose one of the following specialty sandwiches on French or 7-grain bread accompanied by your choice of fresh fruit, pasta, or potato salad, and a shortbread cookie:
- Roast turkey breast, Jarlsberg Swiss and fresh greens with pesto mayonnaise.
- Nueske's Applewood smoked ham, Wisconsin cheddar and fresh greens with Grey Puopon mustard
- Thinly-sliced roast beef, herbed cream cheese, red onions, cucumber, fresh greens.
- Klement's corned beed, Jarlsberg Swiss, horseradish mustard and fresh greens.
- Your choice of in-house made cashew or curried chicken salad, dried Door County cherries and a fresh baked shortbread cookie.