Current Guest Info
Please review the following information for the latest updates regarding our policies, procedures and operations. We will do our very best to make this the most current and detailed information available. Please contact us directly if you have any specific questions or concerns.
We look forward to providing you with a safe, comfortable and relaxing stay!
• During the Quiet Season (December 26, 2023 – May 2, 2024) a Grab-N-Go breakfast is provided in
• When the full resort is open (May 3 – November 2, 2024), a breakfast buffet is served each morning
in the lobby area. Please understand this is an evolving offering as we manage continuing supply chain
issues. We encourage you to select your items and enjoy them in your room or outdoor areas of the
• At this time, we are offering optional daily housekeeping/makeup service. You will find a door hanger
sign in your room for requesting supplies or make-up service. Signs must be placed outside your door by
10:00AM daily. Additional supplies and towels are available from the front desk during all office hours.
If there is NO SIGN displayed, we will not enter your room or provide any supplies. (Housekeeping
services are subject to change. A welcome letter in your room will detail the options available during
• The Outdoor Whirlpool is open and available when the full resort is open May 3 – November 2, 2024.
• The outdoor swimming pool is open approximately Memorial Day through Labor Day but is weather
dependent. Please check with the front desk for exact dates.
• The tennis & pickle ball court, bikes and yard games are available approximately May through
• Our dock is installed and removed by a 3rd party vendor and we cannot control the dates. We
request installation by Memorial Day and removal no sooner than mid-September but please check with
the front desk for exact dates.
• Kayaks are generally available Memorial Day through late September but dependent on water
temperature for safety reasons. Please check with the front desk for exact dates.
• All high touch items in guest rooms such as doorknobs, room keys, switches and remotes, along with
all hard surfaces are cleaned and disinfected. All linens are removed and laundered between stays.
• Common area hard surfaces and high-touch items are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
• Items and accessories – such as life jackets, DVDs and tennis rackets – returned to the office are
cleaned and disinfected after each use.