Please review the following information for the latest updates regarding our policies, procedures and operations. We will do our very best to make this the most current and detailed information available. Please contact us directly if you have any specific questions or concerns.
We look forward to providing you with a safe, comfortable and relaxing stay!
Covid-19 Update Door County
DOOR COUNTY IS CURRENTLY AT LOW LEVEL – there is limited impact on the healthcare system and low amounts of severe disease in the community. Wearing a mask is personal preference. At this level you should: • Stay up to date with COVID-19 Vaccines • Get tested if you have symptoms People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
Current Resort Policies & Procedures
- We returned to a breakfast buffet in the lobby area when the full resort opened for the season on May 6. Please understand this will be an evolving offering as we monitor COVID activity in our local area as well as continuing supply chain issues. Our goal is to provide a variety of tasty options while somewhat limiting the number of people gathering in the lobby and the amount of time spent there. Your cooperation in selecting your items and enjoying them in your room or outdoor areas of the resort will be appreciated.
- Each room has a single serve coffee maker, a small refrigerator and a small microwave. You are encouraged to dine in your room or on your private, water view balcony. Common area seating has been reduced to improve social distancing.
- We began offering the option of housekeeping make-up service when the full resort opened for the season on May 6. We have found that many guests prefer not to have staff enter their rooms. We ask for your patience and understanding as we attempt to implement housekeeping procedures which address a variety of guest preferences.
- You will find a door hanger sign in your guest room. If you choose to use the sign PLEASE BE SURE TO PLACE YOUR SIGN OUSTIDE YOUR DOOR NO LATER THAN 10AM to insure service.
- If you wish to have makeup service please hang the sign outside ON THE DAY you wish service, with the side indicating “Please Make-up My Room Today” showing.
- If you ONLY need supplies please fill out that side of the sign indicating what you need and place the sign outside.
- If there is NO SIGN displayed we will not enter your room or provide any supplies.
- Cleans towels and supplies will continue to be available from the office or housekeepers on property and garbage may be placed outside you door before 1pm for pickup.
- We have installed Plexiglas at the front desk as added protection for both you and our staff.
- All high touch items in guest rooms such as doorknobs, room keys, switches and remotes, along with all hard surfaces are cleaned and disinfected. All linens are removed and laundered between stays.
- Mugs, glasses, decorative pillows, pens and other items have been removed from rooms to maintain the cleanest environment. Most items are available by request and disposable cups and glasses are provided in the rooms.
- Common area hard surfaces and high-touch items are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Items and accessories – such as life jackets, DVDs and tennis rackets – returned to the office are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Thank you for continuing to be patient, understanding and considerate with our staff and fellow guests as we all work toward the same goal: a safe and enjoyable Door County experience.