Please review the following information for the latest updates regarding our policies, procedures and operations. We will do our very best to make this the most current and detailed information available. Please contact us directly if you have any specific questions or concerns.
We look forward to providing you with a safe, comfortable and relaxing stay!
• May 6 – November 5, 2023 when the full resort is open, a breakfast buffet is served each morning in the lobby area. Please understand this is an evolving offering as we manage continuing supply chain issues. We encourage you to select your items and enjoy them in your room or outdoor areas of the resort.
• During the Quiet Season a Grab-N-Go breakfast is provided in the lobby.
• At this time, we are not offering daily housekeeping/makeup service. Supplies and additional linens are available by request. Housekeeping service options are subject to change and may vary by season. Clean towels, additional supplies and trash pickup will always be available daily.
- You must use your door hanger sign if you would like supplies placed in your room.
- If there is NO SIGN displayed, we will not enter your room or provide any supplies.
- Additional supplies and towels are available from the front desk during all office hours.
• The Outdoor Whirlpool is open and available when the full resort is open May 5 – November 5
• The outdoor swimming pool is open approximately Memorial Day through Labor Day but is weather dependent. Please check with the front desk for exact dates.
• The tennis & pickle ball court, bikes and yard games are available approximately May through November.
• Our dock is installed and removed by a 3rd party vendor and we cannot control the dates. We request installation by Memorial Day and removal no sooner than mid-September but please check with the front desk for exact dates.
• Kayaks are generally available Memorial day through late September but dependent on water temperature for safety reasons. Please check with the front desk for exact dates.
• All high touch items in guest rooms such as doorknobs, room keys, switches and remotes, along with all hard surfaces are cleaned and disinfected. All linens are removed and laundered between stays.
• Common area hard surfaces and high-touch items are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
• Items and accessories – such as life jackets, DVDs and tennis rackets – returned to the office are cleaned and disinfected after each use.