Proud to be a Travel Green Wisconsin Certified Property
We recognized that our lives, our business and our county are dependent on a healthy, natural environment. We have taken a number of steps, including those listed below, to minimize our environmental impact.
Travel Green Wisconsin is a voluntary program that reviews, certifies, and recognizes tourism businesses that have made a commitment to reduce their environmental impact.
The Tripadvisor Green Leaders icon identifies hotels and B&Bs that are committed to green practices like recycling, water efficiency and alternative energy
Our Earth-Friendly Options
You are encouraged to take advantage of the earth friendly options we offer.
- Green Housekeeping Program saves water, electricity and chemicals. – Daily housekeeping services may be requested by displaying a door sign and includes replenishing supplies, towels and removing trash; Full housekeeping may be available for long stays.
- Complimentary bicycles are available for guests to use.
- Guest room soaps and amenities are vegetable-based and feature recycled packaging and soy-based inks.
- We support protection of area green space as a member of the Door County Green Fund.
- A property wide recycling program includes in-room and common area containers for sorting waste and recyclables.
- A linen reuse program allows guests to choose how often sheets and towels are laundered.
- Paper products made with recycled materials are used in both guest rooms and the office.
- Our 27 acre wooded site is home to a wide variety of wild life.