Our In-Room Amenities
- Private water view balcony with cocktail table and chairs
- Separate bedroom and Great Room areas
- King bed with pillow top mattress
- Plush hypoallergenic pillows and feather/down pillows
- Gas fireplace and two person whirlpool
- Small refrigerator with ice maker and freezer, microwave, wet bar and coffee & tea service
- Dishes and silverware
- Flat screen TVs, DVD Blu-ray player with Netflix capability
- Free WI-FI in-room and throughout property
- Hair dryer
- Plush terry velour robes
- Premium soaps and shampoos
Our 1st Floor Water View Suite
Indulge yourself in the spacious accommodations and amenities of these suites. Soak in the two person whirlpool tub while enjoying the ambiance of the gas fireplace and the view through the balcony doors. Prepare hors devours or a light meal in the great room dining area and enjoy the privacy and each others company. Complete your day on the private balcony gazing at the stars and the moon on the water.
For Country House's at-a-glance rate chart and deposit policies click here.
$146 to $272 per night, double occupancy depending on the season. Click above to find out more.
Wake up to a water view
For just a few dollars more you can enjoy the spacious vaulted ceilings and wake up to a water view thru the dormer window, of the upstairs bedroom, in our 2nd Floor Water View Suite. This is a personal favorite.
We had high expectations for the Country House Resort after reading their stellar reviews here on Trip Advisor, and when we got there they managed to exceed even those high expectations. We really liked the location… it was quiet and peaceful, near the water, and somewhat away from the main roads, but still very close…Read More
Stayed for 4 days in September at this Resort. We have stayed there several times before. Making the reservation was easy, check in was quick, the room had a beautiful view and comfortable bed. I appreciated the handles in the shower. The daily breakfast has plenty of options and biscuits and gravy on Sunday. The…Read More
Ready to find out more?
Check out our availability! Call us with questions!
2468 Sunnyside Rd | Sister Bay, WI 54234 | 800-424-0041