Our Penthouse Suite
This may easily be one of the most unique and breathtaking accommodations in Door County. This 1600 sq. ft. suite encompasses the top floor of the main building with a stunning view of the three tier fountain area and a panoramic view of the waters of Sister Bay. Once a private residence for the resort owners and manager it now hosts honeymoon couples, families and those who appreciate unique luxury. This fully furnished and equipped suite is the Door County retreat you have always dreamed of.
For Country House's at-a-glance rate chart and deposit policies click here.
Our In-Room Amenities
- Private water view balcony at the apex of the main building
- Master Bedroom - King pillow top mattress & feather pillows
- Master Bath with two person whirlpool tub and shower
- Second bedroom - Queen pillow top mattress & feather pillows
- Second full bath with shower
- Sleeps seven maximum
- Gas fireplace
- Queen and twin size sofa sleeper
- Full kitchen with stove, refrigerator with freezer, microwave and dish washer
- Dishes, silverware and cookware
- Flat screen TVs, DVD Blu-ray player with Netflix capability
- Free WI-FI in-room and throughout property
- Hair dryer
- Plush terry velour robes
- Premium soaps and shampoos
$190 to $338 per night, double occupancy depending on the season. Click above to find out more.
We stayed two nights during the week in a room with two queen beds. The room was very clean and looked like it had been recently redone….the carpet looked new and the HVAC system worked well without the usual noise. Toilet/ tub/shower area was small, but clean! Best of all was the wonderful view…Read More
We had high expectations for the Country House Resort after reading their stellar reviews here on Trip Advisor, and when we got there they managed to exceed even those high expectations. We really liked the location… it was quiet and peaceful, near the water, and somewhat away from the main roads, but still very close…Read More
Stayed for 4 days in September at this Resort. We have stayed there several times before. Making the reservation was easy, check in was quick, the room had a beautiful view and comfortable bed. I appreciated the handles in the shower. The daily breakfast has plenty of options and biscuits and gravy on Sunday. The…Read More
2468 Sunnyside Rd | Sister Bay, WI 54234 | 800-424-0041